As a web developer offering turnkey pricing requires a law of averages which penalizes organized and simple website as clients who struggle with what they desire tend to raise the price of the website design. Furthermore, potential clients can sometimes get frustrated not knowing exactly what the website will cost from the beginning.
Summer Special – Vertical Simple Approach
Since we at DFW Website Designers provide a vertical trust approach, which means we don’t charge extra for logo design, custom images, stock photos, or even SEO, we now offer this very simple pricing plan. The initial core cost is $497, and then we will charge $100 for every page thereafter. Blog posts, eCommerce products, SEO city pages, they will all count as a single page.
Summer Special – Examples of Pricing
For example, if you desire a simple website that has a Service and Contact page, thus 3 pages total including the home page. That will cost: $497 + $100 Service Page, + $100 Contact page = $697 turnkey.
Should you have a 7-page site that needs a redesign and you want to add a shopping cart with 5 products (of which you want us to setup), then… $497 + 6 * $100 + 5 * $100 = $1597.
Now let’s say in that last example, you only need us to setup the shopping cart with one product and you are open to training on creating the other four. We’ll you will save $400. We will only charge for the pages you require us to create. Training, of course, has always been a part of the base product.
The Details of the $497 Base Site Summer Special
Here is what it can included:
- A new domain URL if you don’t have one,
- A logo if you don’t have one,
- A mobile responsive WordPress custom theme and layout to your desire or sample/competitor ideas,
- Written content if you don’t have any,
- SEO down to the page and image level,
- A SSL Certificate https,
- Google Analytics & social media hookups,
- Submission to 50+ search engines,
- Annual hosting, $30 a year starting the 2nd year,
- Everything done in 2-4 days. <=Yes you read that right!!!
Some Sample Reference Examples of What You Can Expect…
For the first six months of 2018, we have built 61 websites. Here is a very small example of what your new site could look like…
- Island Stone & Ironworks
- Getting Divorced with Kids
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Services
- Wright & Bui Dental
- Re-Elect Harry Zimmer
- Imbue Nurse Staffing Services
- Law offices of Carolyn H Young
- Author Pam Moll
- Pen name Agatha Lane
- LS Asphalt
- Publishing Magic
- Speedway Carpet Cleaning
- Just Ask an Agent
- Bellon Healthcare Group
- Gutter Masters
eMail me at email@example.com or text me at 817-247-6003 with questions.
Latest posts by Fred Campos (see all)
- Spring 2019 Website Special - April 15, 2019
- 60 Stats & Trends that Will Define the Future of eCommerce [Infographic] - March 9, 2019
- Winter 2018 Website Special - November 27, 2018