Spring 2019 Website Special – Vertical Simple Approach
Since we at DFW Website Designers provide a vertical trust approach, which means we don’t charge extra for logo design, custom images, stock photos, or even SEO, we now offer this very simple pricing plan. The initial core cost is $597, and then we will charge $125 for every page thereafter. Blog posts, eCommerce products, SEO city pages, they will all count as a single page.
Spring 2019 Website Special – Examples of Pricing
For example, if you desire a simple website that has a Service and Contact page, thus 3 pages total including the home page. That will cost: $597 + $125 Service Page, + $125 Contact page = $847 turnkey.
Should you have a 7-page site that needs a redesign and you want to add a shopping cart with 5 products (of which you want us to setup), then… $597 + 6 * $125 + 5 * $125 = $1972.
Now let’s say in that last example, you only need us to setup the shopping cart with one product and you are open to training on creating the other four. We’ll you will save $500. We will only charge for the pages you require us to create. Training, of course, has always been a part of the base product.
The Details of the $597 Base Site Winter Website Special
Here is what it can included:
- A new domain URL if you don’t have one,
- A logo if you don’t have one,
- A mobile responsive WordPress custom theme and layout to your desire or sample/competitor ideas,
- Written content if you don’t have any,
- SEO down to the page and image level,
- A SSL Certificate https,
- Google Analytics & social media hookups,
- Submission to 50+ search engines,
- Annual domain, SSL & hosting, $60 a year starting the 2ND year,
- Everything done in 1-5 days. <=Yes you read that right!!!
Fine Print: This offer is for new or existing clients. You must pre-pay online or arrange for a check pickup. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule. Call ahead with questions, as all sales as final (aka no refunds).
Some Sample Reference Examples of What You Can Expect…
In 2018, we have built 91 websites. Here is a very small example of what your new site could look like…
- Island Stone & Ironworks
- Getting Divorced with Kids
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Services
- Wright & Bui Dental
- Re-Elect Harry Zimmer
- Imbue Nurse Staffing Services
- Law offices of Carolyn H Young
- Author Pam Moll
- LS Asphalt
- Just Ask an Agent
- Bellon Healthcare Group
- Gutter Masters
- Empress Beauty Bar
- Robert Garden Art
- Lasting Expressions
- Equipment Buyers USA
- Southlake Travel
eMail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text me at 817-247-6003 with questions.
Latest posts by Fred Campos (see all)
- What’s a Landing Page & Do I Need One? - July 14, 2019
- Why Now is the Time to Consider Virtual Assistants for Your Small Business - July 9, 2019
- 3 Business Podcasts Every Person Should Listen To - July 7, 2019