My 14-year old nerdy son is about to start 10th grade (high school) in HEB ISD. This is probably the only summer that he has the most amount of free time before he gets assimilated into the borg, I mean the L.D. Bell band.
Annual band fees are high and it is time for my son to learn the family business, aka website design. So I am killing two birds with one stone, I am taking him on a cross-country trip and teaching him how we build websites here at DFW Website Designers. We are taking Amtrak trains and Greyhound buses across the country with long blocks of time for website building.
The Details of the $400 July 2018 Websites
Here is where you come in. We are going to build a 3-7 page website each and every day on the trip. This will be built primarily by my son but I will coach him every step of the way. The website will be maintained and support by DFW Website Designers so you have no worries about long-term support. Here is what it can included:
- A new domain URL if you don’t have one,
- A logo if you don’t have one,
- A mobile responsive WordPress custom theme and layout to your desire or sample/competitor ideas,
- Written content if you don’t have any,
- SEO down to the page and image level,
- A SSL Certificate https,
- Google Analytics & social media hookups,
- Submission to 50+ search engines,
- Annual hosting, $30 a year starting the 2nd year,
- Everything done in 24 hours, one-day service. <=Yes you read that right!!!
Here’s the Way the $400 July 2018 Special Works
- You Pay Your $400 Fee Online (see below).
- You pick one of the 16 days (July 1st – 16th). That will be your build date, and the only day we’ll talk with you. And yes, you’ll be talking and emailing my nerdy 14 YO. That’s part of the process.
- You work like mad to get us anything and everything you want on your new or rebuild site via eMail. You cannot be late as do to the volume of builds we can only work on your site on the day assigned.
- You probably need to be available on your build day to respond to questions and phone calls.
- If we’re not buying your domain (which can be included) we’ll need domain access to your domain to change the pointers.
Some Sample Reference Examples of What Your $400 Website or Redesign Could Be Like…
For the first six months of 2018, we have built 61 websites. Here is a very small example of what your new site could look like…
- Island Stone & Ironworks
- Getting Divorced with Kids
- Road Pro Paving
- Wright & Bui Dental
- Re-Elect Harry Zimmer
- Imbue Nurse Staffing Services
- Law offices of Carolyn H Young
- Author Pam Moll
- Pen name Agatha Lane
- LS Asphalt
- Publishing Magic
- Speedway Carpet Cleaning
- Just Ask an Agent
- Bellon Healthcare Group
- Gutter Masters
Here is What You Are Giving Up for this Incredible $400 Rate
I normally meet with clients personally, discuss their needs and wants. Sometimes do a couple rounds of revisions. Spend about a week or two making sure it is what they want and need.
- There will be no face-to-face meeting,
- There can only be one revision later the day of your build,
- There are no free changes after your assigned date,
- Most all of your correspondence will be via email and texting, as we will have limited access to phone conversations do to traveling.
So sign up quickly as we start to promote, we’ll start out with 16-day specific pay links below. eMail me at email@example.com or text me at 817-247-6003 with questions.
Friends, thank you SO much for purchasing these special deals. Days listed are the only days that are left. If you have a question PLEASE feel free to text me. And thanks again, not only are you getting a GREAT deal, you are enabling me to teach my son and pay for our Father Son Trip to New York City. Thanks again!!!
This promotion has ended but you can check out our $497 + $100 a page special.
Latest posts by Fred Campos (see all)
- 2X Your Business in 30 Days Part II - September 2, 2018
- Three Reasons Why Your Business Needs to Be on Facebook - August 14, 2018
- How to Double Your Business in 35 Days (with an Aggressive Online Marketing Campaign) - July 30, 2018